1. Large output torque, allowing up to 2.5 times the rated torque during acceleration/deceleration
2. Lightweight, for reduced footprint requirements
3. Strong impact resistance, able to withstand momentary shock load at 5 times the rated torque
4. High torsional stiffness and high bending stiffness
5. High accuracy, Hysteresis loss of less than 1arc.min
6. Low vibration levels, meeting the requirements for high precision trajectory control of automated equipment such as robots
7. The two-stage transmission structure gives the reducers a low moment of inertia, as well as excellent acceleration and deceleration performances.
8. High efficiency, long service life